Saturday, December 6, 2008

We Brilliant Again

I don't wanna sound sexist, but it looks like only girls pitched in on this one. I expect male responses to my call for limericks! Nicky, where the hell are you? Lost on the turnpike again? If it weren't for Jess, I'd figure you were mad at me. And Clark, if you're still out there -- after your Black Friday piece I know you can come up with something funny. Yes, that's a challenge -- a limerick throw down. So here's our linked haiku; have a great weekend everyone.


Pat, Lena, Jess and Carlie's Linked Haiku Thanksgiving Haiku

When we all say grace
Aunt Grace always choking up
That's how true love is

Family so crazy!
Yet I wouldn't trade them in for
All the gold on earth

The best part is not
the food (though it was yummy):
it's all the laughter

Long drive to New York
Almost didn't make it there
Car trouble is fun

Made it home at last
Guest Appearances were scarce
Gotta love family.

Go to the movies
When there's no family around
Expat status sucks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh dear. Poetry? During the last two weeks of the term? And a limerick no less.

Playing Wii and complaining a lot
The boys are shaping their spot
On the list not to receive
And in no way reprieve
The things that Santa've got ('em)

Meh.