Monday, August 25, 2008

Peace Group Retorts

So, as I said yesterday, I'd like to hear some retorts I could use to the top three negative "shout outs" my peace group gets at our Sunday vigil. You can send as few or as many as you want. You can consider peaceful replies, or just tell me what you would say if a passing motorist said any of the following:

1) I love George Bush!
2) Get a life!
3) Go home!

I also encounter various hand/finger gestures and facial contortions, but those are too hard to describe in writing. So help me out with some snappy replies, will ya? Whatchu got?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

In response to "Go Home"

"I would if it weren't so expensive to get there with gas prices so high, thanks to G.W.B.!"

In response to "Get a Life"

"I am trying to keep my life by rallying thankyouverymuch!!"

In response to "I love george bush"

Yeah well ______ loved ______ and you can see how that turned out!


My personal favorite:

"Well Hitler loved Jewish Music and you can see how that turned out!"

It leaves room for fun and imagination.